Organizing Your Stay at INUS Medical Center
What do I need to bring to the appointment?
1. The completed patient history forms and questionnaires that will be emailed to you after you have scheduled an appointment.
2. Your medical records and lab reports (You will receive a checklist of requested records).
What services are provided by INUS Medical Center?
1. We would be happy to help you reserve your hotel room. It may be difficult to make arrangements directly if you do not speak German. If you would like assistance, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request information on available hotels. When you let us know your first and second choice for hotel, along with the type of room desired, number of occupants, and arrival and departure dates, we will make your reservation.
2. We can also arrange a shuttle service from the airport to your hotel. Please provide us with your arrival information (airport, date, time, and flight number), and we will let you know the costs.
3. Do you need special care or specific medicines? We will do our best to provide them for you.
4. If you want to extend your stay to enjoy some days of vacation in our beautiful Bavarian Forest region, we would be glad to provide information on available leisure activities. Whether you enjoy skiing, hiking, tours to historical sites and castles, or a day in Munich, we will gladly organize something for you.
5. When you arrive, you will welcomed by our dedicated team who will introduce you to our clinic. We will do our utmost to make your stay as comfortable and hassle-free as possible
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to call Mr. Marco Salafia at +49-9971-2003213  for assistance in English (Our business hours are between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CET /(CEDT ). You can also reach him by email at email@example.com.
We would be delighted to provide you with our specialized medical services here at the INUS Medical Center in Cham, Germany
 The plus (+) sign means you have to add the international exit code used to dial abroad from your country. Examples: If you are calling from the USA or Canada, please replace +49 with 01149. If you are calling from the UK or any other country of the European Union, please dial 0049. As you can see, the exit code varies depending on the country you are calling from. While most countries use the exit code 00, your country may use a different one.
N.B.: If you are calling from inside Germany, please drop the +49 part and dial a 0 instead.
 The standard time in Germany is Central European Time (CET), which equals Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) +1 hour. From the last Sunday in March to the last Sunday in October, Germany observes Central European Daylight Saving Time (CEDT) / Central European Summer Time (CEST), which equals UTC + 2 hours.